1. Take a photo of 1 Valid ID and prepare photos that you will use in the Fund Drive. The Valid ID will not be published and used for qualification purposes only. You need to prepare at least 2 Photos with 600 x 600 pixels using jpeg format that will be published in your Fund Drive as a Slider.
Here are the list of Valid IDs we collect to become a Qualified Fundraiser:
- Business Permit
- DTI Permit
- Driver License
- Government ID
- OFW ID
- Postal ID
- Professional License
- Senior Citizen ID
- SEC Permit
- SSS ID
- Unified Multi-Purpose
2. Write a Great Fundraising Drive using the form we provide. Here are the necessary parts of your Fundraising post.
2.1. Fund Drive Title
2.2. Subtitle (brief description of Fund drive)
2.3. Short Summary or Purpose of the Fund Drive (must be 1 sentence only)
2.4. In the Details Section:
- Video (Optional but recommended, just give the YouTube URL of your video)
- Parting Message
2.5. In the FAQs Section (Optional, usually for Business use)
- Frequently Asked Questions
2.6. Other Modes of Payment Section (you must provide at least one but for Donor’s convenience it is best to activate all the modes of payment)
- Paypal email account
- Provide Details for Direct Money Transfer (Agency, Name, Address & Mobile)
- Provide Details for Bank Transfer (Bank, Name, Account Number, Swift Code)
2.7. In the Validation Section
You must provide below list together with additional documents and photos to validate your story.
- Fundraiser Name or Organization Name
- Mobile or Phone Number
- Email Address
- Valid ID Type
- Valid ID Number
- Complete Address
- Website or Facebook (optional)
- List of other documents you submit to validate your story (example: medical certificate, employment certificate, hospital bill, death certificate, etc.)
No worries, only Fundraiser Name, Contact Number and Valid ID Type will be published in the website. The other data and proof you submit will be used for validation purposes only and securely kept.
2.8. In the Categories Filter
- Fundraising Category
- Fundraising Type (Fixed or Recurrent)
- Fundraiser Country
- Fundraiser Type (Individual or Organization)
Below is an example of a Fund Drive in our website which activated all the Fundraising features.
Support the CAREIFY Social Fundraising Platform
Below is a Downloadable Fundraising Form to make a Fund drive.
CAREIFY Fundraising Form
3. Send thru email your Fund Drive, Slider Photos, photo of 1 valid ID and other documents to prove your Story. Please do not attach the photos and documents to the Fund Drive Form so that we can publish your post faster. You can send them in the following email: