No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Cactus Variable with Fixed Price Demo- Cernan Store
Variable Product with Fixed Price Demo. This Demo can be applied to any Plant with Choices but same Price.
Cactus demo with choice of Color and same price.
PROCEDURE IN MAKING A LISTING WITH VARIABLE PRICE:
1. Click Add Plant in the Menu. Choose Variable Product. Fill out the following required fields:
a. Product Title b. Short Description (short sales pitch) c. Description (Full Description, Specifications, etc.)
Ensure your default Store Shipping Mode is Shipping by Distance.
a. For the Product Title, don’t use descriptive words like best, trusted, etc.. Use the exact name of your Product and Plan then add a dash and your Store name for example (Starter Web Hosting – Creative Web). Starter is the Plan, Web Hosting is the Product and Creative Web is the Store Name. This is needed for Google Indexing and to differentiate your product from the rest.
b. For the Description, we don’t allow attaching Photos since they cannot be indexed by Google. Use the Gallery for the Photos. We recommend attaching one YouTube video so that you can demonstrate your product better and promote your Channel.
2. Set up Photo Gallery (required size: 800 x 800 pixels). Click the Big Thumbnail > Upload Files > Select Files. Fill out Alt Text and Title for Search Engine Optimization. Click the Small Thumbnail to upload more photo and follow the same procedure.
3. Set up the Plant Category. For the Category, click the Forward icon to show the sub category then check both the Main and Sub Categories. If the right Category for your Product is not available, choose Uncategorized and we will Add a new Category and Sub Category. For the Category, choose Cactus & Succulent.
Below image is the Description of the 3 Steps.
4. Set up the Attributes. Attributes contains the variables that will let you offer varying price for every configuration. Check the Color and click the Arrow Down icon. Check Active?, for the Color choose Select (Green, Orange, Red, White), check both Visible on the product page and Use as Variation.
5. Set up the Variations. For the the Default Form Values, choose the most common (Green). For the Dropdown, choose Any Color and click the Down icon. Check Enable. Input the Regular Price. Check Manage Stock then Input Stock Quantity. You can offer Deals by using the Sale Price.
6. Set up Search Engine Optimization for better ranking in Google search engine. Only Fill out the Meta Description which is the short description or sales pitch (156 characters limit) of your product which will show during Google search. Do not fill out the Focus Keyword because it is obsolete but put your 1 to 2 focus keywords in the Meta Description. Your Focus keyword must appear in the Plant Content, both in the Short Description and Description to rank higher in Google search.
7. Set up Shipping Information. Select the Shipping Mode, fill out the Store Location and other related fields. Leave the not applicable field blank.
8. Set up Product Policies, specifically Shipping, Refund, Cancellation, etc.. Skip this step, if the Plant Listing and Store Policies are the same. Only Fill out the Policy that is applicable to your product and leave the not applicable Policy blank.
9. Click the Submit button for Moderators review. If your Product comply with our Terms and Conditions, follow the posting procedure and have good content then it will be Approved immediately and will show in the Store. An email will be sent for Approved and Disapproved Product. If Approved test your Product but don’t Checkout.
Visit the Vendor Tips to improve your Listing and Sales.
Green, Orange, Red, White
This is a Functional Demo Store to Showcase the various kinds of Plant that can be sold in the Store.
Click and follow the procedure of the Plant Listing demo that can be configured similarly to your Goods. If you Order, nothing will be delivered and approximately 90% will be refunded due to the Paypal charges!
There are no inquiries yet.